To Bee or Not to Bee World Premiere May 13; Tour to Follow
Piti Theatre’s next touring production To Bee or Not to Bee premieres at the Benson Place (a beautiful sustainable blueberry farm in Heath, MA) on May 13 at 1:30 pm. Come for lunch and singer-songwriter Sarah Pirtle before the show. Details and tour dates below.
Sunday, May 13: BLOOM! a spring-time Gala to celebrate Pollination and raise funds for a Pollinator Habitat project at The Benson Place, Heath, MA. Benson Place invites all for lots of fun and a fundraiser for the farm’s Pollinator Habitat Project. Music; all-local, organic lunch; entomologist Charlie Eisemon leads a “bee walk” in our blooming blueberry fields; Tom Sullivan displays bees under a microscope; Piti Theatre performs “To Bee or Not to Bee”; Benson Place presents their 3.5 acre Pollinator Habitat project; and more! Please see www.bensonplace.org for directions, exact time, and more details. Suggested donation: $10/family, $5 per individual.
TOUR DATES IN BY VENUE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
- Benson Place, Heath (May 13, 1 pm WORLD PREMIERE – Part of BLOOM! Event)
- Cambridge River Festival (June 2, 4 pm)
- Greenfield Energy Park (June 24, 11 am)
- Greenfield Public Library (June 23rd workshop/rehearsal from 10 – noon for ages 7 – 12 who want to perform on June 24th at the Energy Park
- Greenfield Community Television (June 26th, 6 pm – audience members will receive a DVD!)
- Orange Town Hall (May 19, 3 pm)
- Shelburne Falls, Memorial Hall (part of RiverFest, June 9. 2 pm)
- Turners Falls RiverCulture Cherry Blossom Festival (May 15th, 10 am at the Montague Library)