Piti Theatre’s next touring production To Bee or Not to Bee premieres at the Benson Place (a beautiful sustainable blueberry farm in Heath, MA) on May 13 at 1:30 pm. Come for lunch and singer-songwriter Sarah Pirtle before the show. Details and tour dates below.
Sunday, May 13: BLOOM! a spring-time Gala to celebrate Pollination and raise funds for a Pollinator Habitat project at The Benson Place, Heath, MA. Benson Place invites all for lots of fun and a fundraiser for the farm’s Pollinator Habitat Project. Music; all-local, organic lunch; entomologist Charlie Eisemon leads a “bee walk” in our blooming blueberry fields; Tom Sullivan displays bees under a microscope; Piti Theatre performs “To Bee or Not to Bee”; Benson Place presents their 3.5 acre Pollinator Habitat project; and more! Please see www.bensonplace.org for directions, exact time, and more details. Suggested donation: $10/family, $5 per individual.
TOUR DATES IN BY VENUE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER
- Benson Place, Heath (May 13, 1 pm WORLD PREMIERE – Part of BLOOM! Event)
- Cambridge River Festival (June 2, 4 pm)
- Greenfield Energy Park (June 24, 11 am)
- Greenfield Public Library (June 23rd workshop/rehearsal from 10 – noon for ages 7 – 12 who want to perform on June 24th at the Energy Park
- Greenfield Community Television (June 26th, 6 pm – audience members will receive a DVD!)
- Orange Town Hall (May 19, 3 pm)
- Shelburne Falls, Memorial Hall (part of RiverFest, June 9. 2 pm)
- Turners Falls RiverCulture Cherry Blossom Festival (May 15th, 10 am at the Montague Library)